We are currently hiring a 2nd Shift CNC Grind Machinist for our Warsaw, Indiana facility. If you have experience producing parts by setting up and operating CNC Lathes and/or Grinders, please apply in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering competitive wages and benefits, bonus plan, 15% shift premium, vacation, make-up time, immediate eligibility for paid holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, and a great 401k with company match.
Setup and operate ANCA RX Grinding machines to produce parts in accordance with blueprint specifications and work instructions.
- * Operates grinding equipment and runs production in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
* Performs setup for parts according to blueprints and guidelines.
* Uses inspection gauges such as calipers, micrometers, and height gauges to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions.
* Corrects dimensional problems and approves setups by other operators.
* Maintains and ensures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company database.
* Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, depth micrometers
* Read and interpret blueprints and work operations sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed
* Understanding of G & M codes
* Strong understanding of computers
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with little direct supervision
* Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Prior related machinist work experience required