Developing and Manufacturing Superior Medical Instruments
For more than 30 years, Avalign has partnered with customers to create unmatched processes for the development and manufacture of precision-machined medical instruments. Our higher standards ensure top quality materials and workmanship, as well as interoperability and integration between instruments, implants, and components in the larger picture of medical and surgical procedures.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Higher quality standards
• Advanced technology
• Dedicated product engineer for each customer
• Support from concept to packaging
• Shorter product development cycles
• State-of-the-art technologies and equipment
• Reduced production lead times
• Reduced manufacturing costs
Latest Technologies for Optimal Solutions
Avalign invests in the latest manufacturing and inspection technologies to ensure more precise, accurate results and the exceptional quality we’re known for providing. Through careful investment and integrated processes, we use premium technologies including:
• 4- and 5-axis CNC mills
• Citizen Swiss turning centers
• Mori Seiki mill turns
• Wire EDMs
• Gun drills
• Coordinate measuring machines
• OGP Vision Measurement System
• Ultrasonic cleaning
• Ultrasonic passivation
• Ultrasonic laser marking
Precision-Machined Instruments From Start to Finish
Your dedicated product engineer gives you access to the expertise and resources you need for better solutions. Whatever your requirements, Avalign can help you design, produce, and deliver the best possible results for your precision-machined instrument needs.
• Enjoy superior technology, quality standards, and lead times.
• Work with top engineers—including your dedicated project engineer—for partnerships that drive better results.
• Take advantage of Avalign’s state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and facilities for precision-machined instruments that meet any standard.
How Our Process Works
Avalign’s commitment to all-encompassing service ensures support for all phases of product design, manufacture, and launch. A dedicated product engineer assigned to each customer tackles projects of any size or scope from concept to packaging and delivery. Our state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained experts deliver better products with shorter development and production times—all while reducing costs and increasing quality. Learn more about the facility that manufactures our precision-machined instruments.
Learn how Avalign can help you design and distribute precision-machined instruments more efficiently. Click here to find an Avalign sales representative for more information and custom quotes.