Avalign produces innovative, high-performance, and cost-effective medical devices with a particular focus on high growth and ingenuity. Our team is growing quickly and proud of the fact that our custom-made devices continue to make a huge difference in the lives of medical professionals and their patients. Our employees are actively involved in the design, engineering and manufacture of technologically advanced medical devices that ensure that we meet our customer’s quality specifications for each product we produce.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our Warsaw, Indiana facility on a 2nd or 3rd Shift schedule. You will apply strong maintenance fundamentals and innovation to develop and maintain a “Best in Class” manufacturing facility. If you are interested, please apply in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What You’ll Do:
Respond to daily maintenance requests and assure that each task has been completed.
• Machine and stock parts such as bushing, coolants and lubes fittings.
• Troubleshoot, change over, disassemble, clean, reassemble, manufacture, modify, and maintain tools and fixtures as required.
• Daily preventive/predictive maintenance schedules are filled out properly and reports are on file.
• Maintenance equipment and tools are clean and organized.
• Troubleshoot equipment pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Ensure compressed air systems are maintained and running properly.
What You Won’t Do:
• Feel stuck – we offer great opportunities to advance and learn
• Get bored – we make custom products so no day is the same
• Feel like a number – we’re a close-knit bunch and always have each other’s backs
Who You Are:
• A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• A quick learner who is always ready to gain a new skill
• A reliable worker who knows the importance of showing up when it counts
What You’ll Need:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Basic electrical, pneumatic, tooling and machining skills
• Basic computer knowledge
• Ability to multi-task
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
What You’ll Enjoy:
• Competitive wage and benefits package, including a quarterly bonus program
• 15% shift premium
• Vacation, make-up time, and immediate eligibility for paid holidays
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance
• Great 401k with company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.