Avalign’s Unique Intramedullary Flexible Reaming System
Avalign makes complex procedures easier with high-quality, high-performance instruments. Uniquely engineered for strength and ease of use, our flex reamers improve intramedullary canal reaming and other complicated reaming applications.
• Modular reamer heads eliminate the need for a guide wire
• Monobloc reamer design maximizes strength
• Custom configurations to suit application and surgeon preference
• Engineered for cleaner cutting action
• Increased chip evacuation
• Designed for maximum flexibility and strength
• Technology applicable to multiple reaming rod diameters
• Custom length reamers for different applications
• Custom drive ends and wider reamer head size in 0.5mm and 1mm increments
• Decreases drag on cutting edge
• Cleaner cutting action
• Primary and secondary sharpening angles to increase chip evacuation
Six Flute Reamer
• Increased area for chip evacuation
• Elliptical side-cutting edge for smoother cutting action
• Proximal and distal chip breaker features provide additional particulate reduction for easier use—forward and backward
Four Flute Reamer
• Long elliptical cutting edge closer to distal edge for initial canal reaming
• Longer cutting edge
• Easy to visually distinguish from side cutting reamers
Unique Flex Technology
Avalign’s proprietary flex technology enables our experience teams to continue innovating for better, stronger medical instruments. Continuous improvements in engineering and process design give us greater opportunities for customization and application-specific solutions.
Uniquely Designed IM Flex Reamers
Our IM Flex Reamers deliver greater quality and better performance, thanks to our uniquely developed technology.
• Choose from multiple configurations or customize flex reamers to fit your specifications
• Experience the flexibility, strength, and performance built into each Avalign instrument
• Select the custom diameter, length, and sizing for your application
Learn more about your Avalign IM Flex Reamer options. Find an Avalign sales representative for more information and custom quotes.