Avalign Cutting Instruments has established itself as a leading manufacturer of high quality surgical drills and precision instruments in the medical device marketplace. While specializing in precision-machined cutting instruments for the orthopedics industry, we also provide support for the orthopedic device market with a particular focus on segments experiencing high growth and innovation. Our defining strengths are engineering support, cutting geometry design, product development support, and the overall cutting performance of the instruments we manufacture.
We are currently looking for CNC Mill Machinists (2nd Shift) for our Warsaw, Indiana facility. If you would like to join a growing organization and have experience producing parts by setting up and operating CNC Mills, please apply in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering competitive wages and benefits, bonus plan, 15% shift premium, vacation after 6 months, make-up time, immediate eligibility for paid holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, and 401k with generous company match.
- * Operate and maintain CNC milling machines, finish machines, hand tools, fixtures and jigs.
* Read and interpret blue prints, inspection check-sheets, and instructions.
* Uses inspection gauges such as calipers, micrometers, and height gauges to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions.
* Make machine adjustments, tool changes, etc. as required.
* Maintains and ensures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company database.
- * Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, depth micrometers
* Read and interpret blueprints and work operations sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed
- * Understanding of CNC milling machines and controls
- * Physical ability to lift 40 lbs.
- * Self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- * Strong understanding of computers